Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!




When we all sit down with family and friends for our  annual Thanksgiving dinner, we should recall the events of this past year.

If we look back at the last twelve months we will find there were many exciting events which auger well for the future. The economy has started to rebuild and expand. As this continues, we will soon be out of the recession. The United States will once again return to normal.

Many new jobs are being found daily and this is another indication that the United States is on the rebound. As this further develops, we will continue to lead the world to share in this recovery.

I thank the Good Lord for my family and friends! I ask that you have a very Happy Thanksgiving. Please join with me for this most festive holiday.

I wish you all A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING! AMEN!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Shelly!