Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Need Your Input

There are many things happening that can affect HME providers. It is now imperative that we all work together to protect our company, employees, clientele and our country. In the next few blogs I will try to address each.

1. How will the inability of the special Congressional committee of six to resolve the trillions of dollar debt hurt our industry?
2. Power wheelchairs
3. RAC audits
4. Competitive bidding
5. The role of the HME provider

There are so many problems we can address. Please notice I said we. The five “problems” I have listed above will just be a peek into the future. I need your input. If you have any pet peeves, please email them to me at shelly.prial@att.net or call me (877) 553-5127. I doubt that I can solve any of these, but be assured I will express my thoughts and we can share approaches, thoughts ideas and get some more ACTION going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Shelly!