Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Need your help! Home Tele-Health and Remote Home Patient Monitoring

Are DME/HME providers and dealers ready to enter a new opportunity, the potentially lucrative “Home Tele-health” segment of health care?

I want to hear from you.  I need your help! Please send me your thoughts via e-mail (shelly.prial@att.net). This information will allow me to make an important decision.

This following appeared in an earlier blog this year: “A very brief description is that the patient can sit down at their Home tele-health station and send their vital signs instantly to their physician. The patient is able use the BP Cuff, spirometer, scale, and blood glucose monitor, oximeter, EKG and other equipment currently available. By themselves or with the aid of family caregivers, they can affix the equipment and in seconds the reports are forwarded STAT and monitored.” Russ Willcutt, Editor of HomeCare Magazine gave this a great introduction in their July Issue.

As the local source your company, will be working with the patient’s physician, nurse, therapist and/or family caregiver. You are the provider! If you have any interest, thoughts, hesitations, ideas or questions please send them. Share them with me and I will bring them to the folks that run Medtrade.

Our industry has an opportunity now to get into a very interesting new industry as an integral part of their normal operation. No, it is not easy, but neither is it difficult. There are very few new items available to the average DME/HME dealer with so much opportunity.

I would like to hear from you ASAP. I plan to make a formal proposal August 15 to Medtrade to include Home Tele-health and I need your opinions. PLEASE send them to me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Shelly!