Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Packing My Bags

One of the more enjoyable and exciting tasks for me is my preparation for a trip. It becomes even more exciting when it is to attend a Medtrade show. I look forward to seeing many friends, visiting vendors, attending seminars, hearing the keynote speaker and participating with the AAH Stand Up for Homecare reception.

I can look back to more than 30 years of Medtrade exhibitions. Every year I find that it becomes more and more important – it’s a meeting every HME provider should attend. This year, it is critical, because unless we all work together to change some of the legislation that is drowning us, there will be some dire consequences.

However, I know that our industry will overcome these difficulties. I know that you, working with your state and national associations, will put your shoulders to their efforts to protect our industry and your company.

When you walk the showroom floor and see me, please say hello. Each year, I see old friends and I make new friends. As I pack my bags for the trip, the thought of a pleasant few days at Medtrade brings a big smile to my face. Will I see you in Las Vegas? I hope so!

(It’s not too late to register! Go to www.medtrade.com for more information.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Shelly!