Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Help

Four years have passed, and I am still sending blogs. I am aware I often repeat many things, and so for this year, 2014, I am asking for your help.

I have a great associate in Medtrade's Social Media Director, Christina Brown, who is part of the team that works with Kevin Gaffney, the show director, and helps make the ever important Medtrade Exhibitions as excellent as they always are.
Shelly Prial and his wife Thelma with Medtrade Social Media Director & Founder of Stina Bee Marketing, Christina Brown.
Christina reviews my writing, checks the spelling, makes constructive comments, and then posts them to be read.

For 2014, I would like to hear some suggestions from our readers on where and how I should focus my blogging efforts. Please, do not hesitate to contact me. I will always promptly respond.

Communicate with me via e-mail, <shelly.prial@att.net> or via phone (321-259-7127). I am always delighted to hear from you.

In 2013, most of my efforts were directed at involving you to help get necessary legislation though Congress. I spoke often about marketing ideas to expand your profits via OTC cash sales. I also spent a great deal of time trying to build membership in your state associations and AAHomecare.

Now it is your turn.

I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE HEARING FROM YOU. PLEASE FIND A FEW MOMENTS TO RESPOND.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Shelly!