Monday, February 23, 2015

Update

There are occasions when we do things which are different and then when finished, we smile. Thelma and I have been living in Florida for more than 25 years. As the years passed, we lost too many friends and suddenly discovered we were almost alone.

We recognized that we had some relatives and many friends in Charleston, South Carolina, and made a decision to relocate there. This was a big decision for two senior citizens in their late 80s, but we did it! We are now proud residents of South Carolina.


As always, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail me with your ideas and concerns: 1-843-572-6568shelly.prial@att.net. I have always returned every call and answered every message. That is such good fun for me, and perhaps I can occasionally guide you through a problem or difficulty.

I look forward to meeting each of you at Medtrade Spring in Las Vegas.

Thank you,

SHELLY
 
If you have not yet registered for Medtrade Spring, remember to use the promotional code SHELLY to get your Free Expo Pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Shelly!