Wednesday, March 13, 2013

LAS VEGAS Medtrade 3/19-3/21


The response from the state and national associations to get on board to fight the onerous legislation has been the best I have ever seen. I anticipate this year's Medtrade Exhibition in Las Vegas will prove to be the most important ever.


Our associate, Mickey Letson, sent a message asking about Medtrade Spring in L.V. Here us how I answered him:

If ever it was vital to attend a Medtrade Exhibition, this is the year. With so much frightening legislation hanging over DME/HME providers, they have to find guidance and then they have to get on board to fight for survival. If every DME/HME provider would become a member of their state DME and national associations, we would be able to deliver our message with a very loud voice that would certainly be heard.”

I know that Mickey’s voice will bring many new attendees to the exhibition. 

I have been doing my best to get more dealers on board, but when I see what the state and national associations are accomplishing, I am impressed. Ralph Waldo Emerson sums this up with: “The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.” Isn't that the truth?  Then, Donald Kimball said: “There is no place where success comes before work, except in the dictionary.”

It is not too late to register and attend Medtrade! The few days you spend at Medtrade will provide you the best ROI possible. There you will be able to assure that your company will grow despite any roadblocks which may appear. I look forward to seeing many old friends and even more new ones at the exhibition!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Shelly!