Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nation's Premier Providers

HMENews presents an annual HME Excellence Awards.  When I reviewed the list of previous winners I saw many DME companies whose names I recognized. Each of these “winners” are examples of how great our industry is. I have no doubt that many more dealers and providers would qualify as “premier providers.” I know that in every village and town there are candidates for this award.

We have to demonstrate this to CMS and Medicare. They must appreciate the excellence of the quality services dealers provide to their clientele. Do they know how many “pro-bono” services that dealers give their customers?

If we had the ability to speak to every patient and their family caregiver, the same report would be repeated: “Our provider is a premier provider.” If you ask most senior citizens and the average customer who makes an occasional purchase, you would hear more of the same given with much enthusiasm.

I want to send my congratulations out to HMENews for recognizing and awarding deserving "Premier Providers”.

To apply for a chance to be named Best HME Provider, Best Home Respiratory Provider, or Best Rehab Technology Provider in this year's HME Excellence Awards, click here for an application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Shelly!