Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Homecare Champions

Two of the nicest people that I know were named to receive the 2014 AAHomecare “Homecare Champion Awards”: 
Joel Mills, CEO of Advanced Home Care
Cara Bachenheimer, Sr. VP of Government Relations
at Invacare

Our industry is so fortunate to have both Cara and Joel leading DME/HME the way that they have always done. They never say NO! They will always listen carefully to what you ask and then give it 100% attention.

This is why I must quote Ralph Waldo Emerson: “The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.”


I cannot remember when I first met Cara or Joel. It seems to me that they have always been with us, and for that we must be grateful! What is more important is how much they have done for our profession, and this has always been done cheerfully. They have earned all of the accolades we can give them.

I want to add my personal congratulations to two friends I have known for a very long time. I anticipate these awards will be presented on Tuesday, October 21st, at the AAHomecare STAND UP FOR HOMECARE reception.
 
Please be there to say “Thank You!”
 
If you still need to register for Medtrade, use the promotional code SHELLY to get a Free Expo Pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Shelly!