Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ring in the New Year Part 2




As I mentioned in my previous blog you have to prepare your plans for 2013. Today, my thoughts are for my country, the United States of America. 

I am satisfied that DME/HME providers and dealers will enter this year, 2013 filled with excitement and anticipation for a great twelve months.  It will happen and I am aware that your effort will achieve that accomplishment!

The problem I see is that we have allowed our country to divide into two factions, each of whom feel that only they know what to do! This is wrong! How fantastic it would be if the legislators could sit down and work for all of us, not just only for their supporters? Senators and congressmen represent everyone, all their electorate.

They can do the same thing that I always ask for DME/HME providers within our industry to do. I recommend that we all join our state and national associations and work together to develop one strong voice ASAP. So must our country.

Surely our politicians are intelligent enough to recognize how much they would accomplish if they sat down together and cherry-picked the best from one another. 

Let them all abide by the Pledge of Allegiance which should be the guide: “I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.” The last two words of the pledge are the key: “for all”! Let us never forget that!

So God bless America and God bless us all! Working together, republicans, democrats, all citizens, and the United States of America will continue to lead the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Shelly!