Friday, September 19, 2014

Greg Thompson

Director of Media Relations,
Greg Thompson
I did not realize how often I have read the weekly Medtrade Monday that we all receive with our e-mails. We take many things for granted, but we should not fail to recognize who prepares this message.

In order to reach your goals, it is imperative you understand what is happening almost daily, which can affect your business. You realize that if you don't, your company may fall aside. Medtrade Monday is your guide to the most important opportunities you find at the Exhibitions! It is only a few weeks away, 10/21-10/23, in Atlanta.

I want all of our readers to know that the source of this weekly mailing is Greg Thompson. I am very proud that I have met and know who Greg is! He is without a doubt a master author. Greg is a real gentleman. It is everyone’s privilege to read what he prepares in such clear words. Job 6:25: “How forcible are right words!” There is no way I can say that any better.

Greg will be very busy at Medtrade, but when you see him, please say, “Thank you.” I know how much he will appreciate hearing this from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Shelly!