Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Winners

"There is a world of difference between fighting to win a game and struggling to save one’s livelihood. I will never, ever surrender; I will always fight, with every bit of strength I have to save my business! I will seek and find every ally and friend I have and we will ultimately succeed."
 
In the Medtrade Monday (7/15) Newsletter, John Shirvinsky quoted Vince Lombardi: “Winners Never Quit and Quitters Never Win.” I am in complete agreement with John & Vince.
 
I find it fascinating when I see what AAHomecare and the state DME associations are doing! If we want our businesses to stay solvent, then everyone must get together and become a team, “Winners never quit,” do they?
 
I picked up the phone and called two local providers and asked them what their plans were. Both told me they already sent letters and spoke to their Congressman’s HLA. One said he will try to find a flight to be there for the Fly-In on Thursday.
 
GET ON BOARD!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Shelly!